Career: Acumatica Consultant
Get excited to join our delivery center for Acumatica. With our brand Software Alliance, we support top SAP & Acumatica partners in Demand Management & Service Delivery.
Part of the group is also our very in-house Acumatica reseller, Bright Digital.
Who’s the partner of choice for companies seeking digital transformation and seamless ERP implementations? They’re turning to Software Alliance! We’ve got an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your ERP expertise, business savvy, and exceptional client service skills as an Acumatica Consultant. In this dynamic role, you’ll work alongside an accomplished team of Acumatica MVPs and professional services specialists to deliver robust solutions that give our clients a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Both experienced ERP Consultants AND Acumatica Administrators or Power Users with strong manufacturing or accounting backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We’ll provide the tools, training, and mentorship needed to become a successful Acumatica consultant. Take your career to the next level by joining the experts in mid-market ERP implementation. Remote Singapore.
Using their strong ERP knowledge and implementation experience/training, our Acumatica Consultant will collaborate with a team of talented professional services specialists to deliver a world-class software implementation experience to our clients. As an Acumatica Consultant, you will:
- Strategically guide clients through the software implementation process.
- Deliver informative, insightful, and engaging training.
- Provide timely, impactful post-implementation service and support.
- Leverage software to guide clients to the most thoughtful and comprehensive outcomes.
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the client.
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW).
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing.
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and client implementation team.
- May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations.
- Deliver insightful, engaging (and fun!) training sessions via phone, web, or in-person.
- Provide prompt, exceptional client service and support.
Day in the Life of our Acumatica Consultant:
- Actively participate in the software implementation process.
- Schedule and participate in discovery meetings with clients to gather requirements for the implementation project.
- Create and update Statements of Work.
- Lead configuration sessions with clients.
- Business process mapping and data migration.
- User acceptance testing.
- Create training documents and lead training sessions with clients.
- Participate in sales calls, acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the software.
- Respond to support calls and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Attend project status meetings.
- Travel to client sites (as needed).
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an Acumatica Consultant OR 2-3 years of experience as an Acumatica Administrator or Power User.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- In-depth manufacturing/distribution OR accounting/finance experience required.
- Project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is a plus.
- Strong understand of common industry business practices related to accounting, sales/manufacturing/inventory management, as well as an advanced understanding of accounting theory, accounting systems.
- Ability to “juggle” (metaphorically!) multiple projects successfully, while meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented, matrix environment, and build strong relationships with managers, co-workers, clients, vendors, and internal clients.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Working for a Singapore HQ company
- A community dedicated to expanding building on our own experiences, learning and growing through formal and informal training, mentorship and hands-on experience
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from the comfort of your home!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at digitus.sg and our Group and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer our Mentorship program, an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow.