Career: Inside Sales Specialist
Please only apply if you are based in one of the following locations and do not need any work visa sponsorship to work ...
Please only apply if you are based in one of the following locations and do not need any work visa sponsorship to work there: Malaysia or Philippines
This is a remote position, our team is based in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, France, Germany, Chile and Australia.
Life is different at digitus. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to support our partners. We are the advisors of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
digitus, part of KVP-Solution, is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small companies to market leaders such as the top resell and implementation partner network of SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and more. digitus has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2019.
Assigned to specialize in a particular market or solution, you will be responsible for all demand generation, marketing and sales activities for a dedicated partner. From developing new leads to expanding existing ones, you are a champion of our game-changing products and services. As you drive demand, our partners drive revenue.
As a Channel Inside Sales, you will drive demand and revenue with our channel partners, provide support to their field sales teams, cover strategy and execution and focus on new and existing accounts.
We are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. digitus is not your typical environment, we are part of a group of companies and treat our clients as partners. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make digitus a unique place to work.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, or related applications/minimum any Cloud sales/marketing or business development experience.
- Successfully communicate with contacts over the phone, email and in-person on a daily basis.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients, partners and co-workers.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential sale, nurture them through the sales cycle and see them through to handover.
- Meet or exceed monthly pipeline and/ or revenue quotas.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and partners in order to proactively manage a pipeline.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently.
- Seek out additional decision-makers within targeted organizations in order to continually grow the account.
- Work across multiple departments within targeted organizations acting as a product evangelist when possible, in order to go “deep and wide”.
- Manage partner relationships.
- 2 to 5 years of inside and/or outside sales experience.
- Proven, quantifiable, successful selling a technical product or service into large organizations (IT services, software, software as a service, etc.).
- Having a general knowledge of the software and IT industry with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- High level of integrity
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Malay speaking skills are important for this role due to the nature of business.
digitus.sg is part of a group of companies
- KVP-Solution: established in 1999 as a management consulting firm in the building materials industry. Now holding distributor rights of many companies in Europe and Latin America and supporting the building materials industry for their digitalisation journey.
- KVP-Coaching: Coaching of individuals, executives and teams in Australia, Europe, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
- Ecovent: Window manufacturing company in Chile.
- INK IT Solution: INK IT Solutions is a global IT consulting company, dedicated to maximizing our client’s performance and help them achieve their vision. The company started in Australia in 2014 and now employs more than 220 people in 4 countries. Our consultants have years of experience across various technologies but are best known for SAP Customer Experience & HCM solutions.
- Fentu.io: Field Service Management Software for the building materials industry. The company was incorporated in 2021 in Singapore and focuses on the European market.
- digitus.sg: digitus is a digital agency focused on B2B companies with digital marketing execution and technology advisory as our core services. We generate leads through creative multi-channel digital marketing strategies, supported by data and technology. Lead nurture is our core element supported by e-mail, social media, pay-per-click and search engine optimisation.
- Software-Advisory: We guide you to your top software and implementation partner options. Get unbiased feedback.